Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

In a message dated 11/19/98 4:37:21 PM Central Standard Time,
danb@mailexcite.com writes:

> umm... "Internal" mem expander is 28K? hmm... thats the most rediculous
>  thing that I've ever heard... what are you going to do? Replace the
original
>  28K with an "expansion" of 28K? There is no space for another one in there
>  either...
You don't replace it.  You put it alongside it, and use a switch to choose the
RAM you want to use during a session.  This is actually pretty darn slick
because you can have one mem reset, or crashed, or whatever, then flick the
switch and use your other RAM.

Rob Hornick