Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

Well I finally had nothing special to do and I was looking around at
say that that is seriously amazing. I was infatuated (not sexually) with the
quality that the "women" were made. I think a good project would be to buy
one and try to construct a robot out of her. Then you could sell them to
sick monkey's (99% of America that is) and make a fortune off of them. No
one would want a real wife when they could set the robot to "super naughty
mode", "bad girl mode", "love mode" and "fun to be with mode" arranged
respectively from frequently used to hardly ever used. :) Although I'm
serious that it would be extremely cool, we'll only have to wait for an
extremely smart sick monkey to create that. I supposed that could be almost
anybody!

p.s. I resent any smart ass comment that some psychological bastard attempts
to make about this email such as I am a sick monkey for even thinking of
such an award winning money tree idea.

$hake Your Money Tree!