Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: big music project

Yea, but to actually make the TI have a "robot" that blows into a brass
instrument and plays the keys would be amazing... What do you mean by real
big? If you make $1000 programs for companies or design something award
winning, then colleges will take note that you are a "winner" and they are
more likely to accept you. Unless they are desperate that is... then they'll
accept you if you get a 0 on the SAT's...

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 20:42:42 -0900, Grant Stockly wrote:

> >ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org writes:
> >>
> >>If you could do that... then you are WORTH going to MIT... in fact,
I'll