Re: TI-H: Question to sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Question to sound

You would?? heh... is English really that dificult? I guess so...

You don't need Hardware to play sounds. I think the TI-92 has software in
asm. Check ticalc.org's TI92 Assembly Software page.

Crees español? No necesita ud. Hardware para tocar audio. Creo que TI92
tiene software de asm. Va ud. a la pagina de Software de Assembly de
ticalc.org.

Was that understandable spanish? I haven't used spanish since my trip to
México and I don't think you can PLAY the audio...