Re: TI-H: MP3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3

we were jsut trying to make some funnies.
the list has gone through some difficult tiems lately. much disagreement
etc.

anyway, no.  the mp3 player is a seperate 'machine' that you can connect to
an 8gig hard dirve max.  put all your fav mp3s on the hd, and play them
from the little device when ever you want

it is still under development right now, and i believe only 2 (??) have
built ones at this time

grant is one of the ppl working on it now

sorry if you took our attempts at light humor badly.

At 07:48 PM 11/9/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Can anyone just answer my question instead of worrying about how I choose
>to write my sentences.  Why don't you just answer my question?  ( I am
>using correct grammar and punctuation and spelling now for all of you
>(Grant & kaus) who don't like writing shorter things like I do)  Has there
>been an MP3 player made for the TI-83? Who knows?
>
>kaus wrote:
>
>> wht??  u mn u dnt lk it whn ppl dnt uz vwls vry oftn???  r u wrd or
>> smthng?????  wht a slly prsn.  dsnt evn lk vwlss sntces...    WRDO!!!

>> >i dont getit whn ppl mke weird abv.s.  wht did u say in english?  ;)
>> >
>> >Grant

Follow-Ups: References: