Re: TI-H: MP3

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MP3

Can anyone just answer my question instead of worrying about how I choose
to write my sentences.  Why don't you just answer my question?  ( I am
using correct grammar and punctuation and spelling now for all of you
(Grant & kaus) who don't like writing shorter things like I do)  Has there
been an MP3 player made for the TI-83? Who knows?

kaus wrote:

> wht??  u mn u dnt lk it whn ppl dnt uz vwls vry oftn???  r u wrd or
> smthng?????  wht a slly prsn.  dsnt evn lk vwlss sntces...    WRDO!!!
>
> At 04:37 PM 11/9/98 -0900, you wrote:
> >
> >>Hi i haven't been reading all of the messages has someone made an mp3
> >>player for the calc???? 'inform me plz'
> >>
> >>Felix
> >
> >i dont getit whn ppl mke weird abv.s.  wht did u say in english?  ;)
> >
> >Grant

Follow-Ups: References: