RE: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Morse-eye

Just imagine the uses for your wearable computer (grant) with this
interface! Take notes that are almost flawless in class! Almost flawless,
because of the distractions, like people in the hall, other people around
you, etc... Someone just needs to be able to make it be able to control a
keyboard instead of a mouse, and filter out useless information, that
doesn't pertain to the notes/lectures.

Or, be able to do math problems as you think them, and finish Calculus 4 in
a snap, without writing down a number! Schools can stop spending big bucks
on things like pencils.

-jeff d.
jeffd@wwnet.net