TI-H: Re: mp3 again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: mp3 again

For my dog rover's sake, chill with the hdd stuff. Apparently it at
least WORKS as of now, and maybe later if it is necessary to fix up a
better fat, then someone will do so... I am more concerned about getting
the parts and the thing actually working than anything else as of now. I
think on board buttons are fine although I do consider this to take
quite a bit of space (IDE routines + || routines + MAS routine + button
routines + display routines)... I hope it all works out, and if it does,
then it will cost ~$70 or more to build not including the HDD. Oh yea,
I'm not familiar with 2.5" drives, do they offer a compatible IDE
interface?