Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...))

I'm not arguing.  I asked if you programmed a driver.  How am I supposed to
know?  I have had hundreds of people send me their programs.

Thats exactly what it needs to do.  Send raw bytes out the parallel port in
SPP.  The common driver is 20 lines long.  It can do exactly what you want
it to do as long as it sends the file rawly.

Grant