Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...))

Oh yes, and I'll have to build one before I start releasing the program,
so maybe sooner or later I'll decide to get some parts off of you.. and
pray to Misha that it will in fact work (I'm still skeptilicilce about
this thing... I mean it costs $70 to build. I don't want to spend $70
and then the thing doesn't work for some reason other than my
contruction mistakes...)

>Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 18:48:17 -0900
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>