Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

No... CISC combines instructions so it is basically like when a CISC
does 1 instruction, it Could be the same as 2 RISC instructions... now
this pretty much applicable in some cases, but other advanced cases like
graphics, RISC IS better... but you CANT go around saying "oh cisc is
better" cuz that isn't necessarily true, although it could be true... IT
ALL DEPENDS on the app...