Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...))

>From: "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com>
>Welp, i'm thinking i'll go with a system service for actually
interfacing to
>the device, at least under NT. 95 makes this so much easier by making
>nothing secure :>. A Service is really the right way to go for actual
>drivers.

How do you figure?
Services don't get any kind of special access just cuz the
are services.

> Although, i wonder how those things like LapLink for NT work that
>talk over the par port in NT, and do it quickly...

Good question, I suspect they use a loadable device driver,
at least that would be one way to do it.

DK