Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

Thats what I mean...  Every thing you add to the PCB jacks up the price.
I'm trying to get the thing on large SOIC or DIP parts.  :)  None of this
PQFP stuff.  :)

Grant