Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...)

Rignt how it does it like the ESF/EII/E(g).

ACP: Hello memory...  How are you today?
MEM: Shut tfu and tell me what you want...
ACP: Sector numbers 2387 through 2400.
MEM: Here it comes.  Let the door hit you on the way out.
ACP: Wow! This sector isn't being used!  Lets store data to it!
ACP: Memory, I want the next block.
MEM: This time choke on your tongue.
ACP: This sector is being used...  lets move on...

repats untill file is stored...

Grant