Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ACPlay Software (was: Toll Booth and junk (was Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/In...))

Welp, i'm thinking i'll go with a system service for actually interfacing to
the device, at least under NT. 95 makes this so much easier by making
nothing secure :>. A Service is really the right way to go for actual
drivers. Although, i wonder how those things like LapLink for NT work that
talk over the par port in NT, and do it quickly...i checked by Developer
Network KB, and the MSVC help files briefly, nothing really helpful. If i
can get this working for ACPlay, i'll probably expand it to work with TI
calc's as well...sort of a renisance program :>

-- Jon Olson