Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Sorry I had to... why do you "have" to stick with NT? And why would you
choose linux over NT? BTW: as grant was talking about how pics are
slower, well CISC is 2x faster than RISC!

>From: "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com>
>To: <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications
>Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 20:00:20 -0500
>

>I refuse to start a PC/Mac war (they get really ugly on this list), but
>feel the need to defend myself here: I hate mac's. Not so much the
computers
>themselves (in fact, i think IBM was insane for going with Intel
instead of
>motorolla), but the operating system is slow, and cumbersome for doing
any
>real work on. Don't get me wrong, the same is true of Windows
3.1/95/98/NT.
>If i didn't have to have NT on this box, i'd stick to 100% pure Linux.
>However, i will not have it implied that i am in any way a "mac freak"
in
>this, or any other context (irl, i'd have to kill you :) j/k Please do
NOT
versa,
>actually, it would be nice of you didn't reply to this message at all
:>

>-- Jon Olson

Trig