Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>From: "Jon Olson" <morph@jmss.com>
>any decent programmer worth his salt knows that you can't
>get a job without a degree.

Not true, I'm a decent programmer without even a high school
diploma, and I have had three programming jobs, and a couple
of free-lance contracts.  I won't go into details because its
not important, but you just have to be good at what you do
and know how to show it.

>(d) does anyone have a tutorial on cutting down on mindless ramblings?

It helps when there is on-topic material to discuss.

DK