Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

So lets talk about calculators...  I'm going to cram alot of code such as
serial uart and midi interface into the EII.  THe interfaces will use the
'module port'.  They usually aren't turned on, but when accessed they will
work.

What types of interfaces besides keyboard, serial, and midi do you guys want?

any flamers should go to www.hempbc.com  Its where you mostlikely would
rather be.

>(a) shut up, it was an off-topic message on my part, and i appologize for
>that, I didn't expect it to produce this kind of response

Me neither...  People are realy going on a "Put down Grant and Jon"
craze...  :\

>(b) Grant is a phenominal programmer, as well as what i would considder to
>be an electronics expert, who is well beyond my level. (in case that wasn't
>clear before, k? good)

And Jon is probably faster and better at programming than grant.  Not
probably...IS...

>(c) of course i'm going to college, i would kill to get a degree from CMU,
>i'm planning going to pre-college for the next two summers any decent
>programmer worth his salt knows that you can't get a job without a degree.

How about MIT?  Since you've programmed a toll booth you can get some real
nice scolarships.  Colleges will accept a 3.0 student thats programmed a
toll booth over a 4.0 student who wines about how good he can do Trig 4.

Whats CMU?  Better than MIT?

>(d) does anyone have a tutorial on cutting down on mindless ramblings?

hua?  ;)