Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Stockly <gussie@alaska.net>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>Saying the PIC is RISC is like saying the intel chipset is faster than
>motorola.  It just isn't.  :)

I'm just taking what the nice pretty data sheets told me :> all i know is it
has a nastily small instruction set which i looked at and thought avoiding
would be my best option. (technicaly it is a "reduced instruction set" :)

>I do more than AVR stuff, but there are other people doing calc programming
>so I don't bother...  Everything I want for my calculator has already been
>made.
Oh, now that can't possibly be true...what about a driver for a to-be-built
realtime hologram rending system that's powered by your wearable computer at
heart, as well as some covert piece of military technology :>

>Is there a bug that lets you pass for free?  :)

Yah, just tell the operator to hit 2 6 3 Run-Through Enter ...er, wait, i'm
not supposed to tell you that...D'oh :>