Re: (combined reply): TI-H: programming tolls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (combined reply): TI-H: programming tolls

C/C++ Pascal Cobol Ada 80x86 asm Z80 asm Tcl/Tk Java VB

And it's not so much what you program in, it's how well you program it. Any
idiot can write hello world in any one of those languages with a few minutes
of training, but more complex algorithms take more skill and experience.

As for your other message. Apparently we've gotten off on the wrong foot
here. I'm not one of those "i think i know it all, yah, i'm ereet, look at
me the great hacker" types... I realize that when it comes it electronics i
don't know s***. However, you insulted me with your comments about
"programming tolls" When it comes to software, i do know a lot, i've been
working with it for years, and that project took a couple thousand lines of
code.

If you want to flame me (which is exactly what that was) do it privately.

Oh, and if you were the one who replied to me about the wrist watch thing.
You can buy it, and it's a moderately sized LCD display that uses a touch
screen for most actions.

-- Jon Olson