TI-H: METER

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: METER

I'm not so sure i totally understand your message, but if you're
looking to add several input and output lines to your calc, which can
be controlled by the calc, for controlling motors, led's, etc., i
might have an answer.
I already send a message to the mailing list, but in case you didn't
read it i will explain my idea.
Did you hear about the CBL system from TI? It's a device that can be
attached to several different calculators from TI (like the 85, 92,
etc.) and can be controlled by BASIC commands (input (cblget),x output
(cblsend),x or something like that.) This device has several inputs
for different sensors (like temperature, voltage, etc.) and outputs. I
wrote a message to the list explaining this idea and i mentioned that
i was willing to create such a circuit if there was enough demand. If
you're interested, let me know what you want in it.

Neil