Re: TI-H: TI-85: A few ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85: A few ideas...

> >I read that somebody wanted to turn his calc in a portable
> >multimeter/temperature meter/etc. It might be an idea to use an AVR
> >connect the calc to the chips, so you can use BASIC commands (input
> >(CBLGET), output (CBLSEND)) to recieve/transmit commands. (Like the
> >CBL system.) This way everyone can make programs, instead of the ones
> >that know asm. (I'd be willing to make a circuit like this)
>

> If you can make something like that, could you send me some
schematics on it
> and info, on how to get it working on an 86?
> Thanx!
>
>         Markus Räty
> (markus.raty@usa.net)

If there are more people out there who would want a circuit like this,
let me know what you want in it (like how many input/output lines,
what type of inputs (volt, temperature, light, etc.), etc.)
Furthermore this circuit would automatically work on other calcs like
the 86 because the CBL system also works with different calcs.

Neil