Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

Saying the PIC is RISC is like saying the intel chipset is faster than
motorola.  It just isn't.  :)

I do more than AVR stuff, but there are other people doing calc programming
so I don't bother...  Everything I want for my calculator has already been
made.

Is there a bug that lets you pass for free?  :)

Grant