Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

I just went there and it still said "IDE plans not available" where the
schematics link page is... it has been that way ever since you posted
the parallel port schematics... although I'll search the rest of your
site later. Right now I must get work done!