TI-H: Re: Has anyone tried TI-acceleration?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Has anyone tried TI-acceleration?

Has anyone tried acceleration? I currently have a 12pf (not NPO) and a
28pF with a SPTS switch (yea it looks funny)... Everything from .5-11
doesn't work, and I couldn't find any .1pF's. I didn't put 5 .5's in
series either, cuz the .5 was made up of about 20 capacitors in series
(now THAT really looked funny). So I'd rather not go out and buy 5 .5's
if it isn't even gonna work, so has anyone had any luck? Oh yea, the
reason I have the switch is because with some assembly programs, the
12pF doesn't work properly, so I have to switch to 28pF.