Re: TI-H: An interesting idea......

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: An interesting idea......

Very plausible.  Just need some chips to read voltage...I2C...Like the
temperature sensor, but with diffrent readings (the LM75CIM-5 IS used in
some voltmeters as the otional temp sensor probe)
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:05:14 -0500 ffolkes Sedneff <ffolkes@ffolkes.com>
writes:

>I just thought of an interesting idea for a neat TI-92 project.
>Chances are this
>is impossible, but what if someone made a TI-Multimeter, and it could
>store, and
>graph data, get voltages, currents, temperatures, actually anything a
>multimeter
>can do. The only difference is that it would be small, and all
>switching,
>changeing modes, readout, etc. would be displayed on the TI-92, and it
>would
>plug into the link port. Just an idea.....
>

>Anyone know of ne good TI-92/+ web sites?
>Any good TI-Hardware ones??
>Thanks
>
>ffolkes

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]