TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Chris: Da stuff (I2C radio network)

I think cost effective we can get up into the 2/1.25 meter range.  Maybe go
to HF, but U/VHF transmitters are cheep and have a pretty good local range.

How many people on this list have their ham license?  Anyone that knows
basic radio theory can get a license.  I was surprised how easy the test
was.  I think you can even score a 'C' and still pass.

Now if everyone were to get their license, we could start on the radio
link.  :)

We'd have to program the AVRs to automatically send out our call sign and
all that junk through Morse code, but other than that most of the packet
code is done.

Its just like a Single Master I2C network the way the packet interface I
designed works.  I'm working on multi master radio, but the way radio waves
are propagated, there might be frequent collisions.  :(

Grant