Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>I'm not insulting you, I'm just saying that injtegrating the software for the
>assembler and disassembler is a little above everyone on thism lists level.
>Yes, there are many modeds besides packet.......CLOVER, MCW, SSTV, RTTY, ETC.,
>though it requires quite a mind to make equipment for reliable use
>(esspecially over HF). Grant, you seem very well read, how come you don't have
>your liscense?

Tell me exactly how this isn't insulting... "If you are refferring to radio
modems for the amateur band they are called TNCs, and are more complicated
than you could make Grant."

I have made what could be called a TNC this summer in fairbanks.  I took
the I2C idea and made it work with 1200bps fsk modems.

I have my licesne but I don't care about it.  I just like building the
equipment, trying it out, selling it, and moving on to something else..

Embedded software/hardware is my strongest point.  :)  From my avr code you
should know that.  I like the chalenge of building something tough, which
is why I tried and succedded making an mp3 player without an osc.  :)

Oh well...  :|

Grant