Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>Oh yes, why don't you guys design a 5mhz radio link.......you'd tick off a lot
>of people on that frequency if you caused much RFI (if we're talking any DX
>here...)  That is an amateur frequency and those old guys get nasty when
>they're trying to make a QSO and have to QRZ cause of you. Rule of thumb: The
>Amateur Radio Service is the oldest wireless part of the spectrum in north
>america......they have a lot of power in the fcc, and washington.......you
>dont interfere with those frequencies.....
>
>Part 97 of the FCC rules'll tell you what Hams have...........

Thats why you go out and get the license...  Ummm..yes. and encode computer
data into 5wpm morse code.  :)

No actually there are some real cool 300/1200bps modems I've made from
plans on the net...  They work good.

Grant