Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

>First, I don't see why broadcasting TI-calc signals on corporate radio
>bands has anything to do with linking (~5MHz is fine) and second I doubt
>the FCC will care that there are 5MHz calculator noises being broadcast
>within a small range (unless you plan to play Two-Player Tetris with
>Grant, from Florida, but in that case if you are still shallow to be
>playing Tetris, on a calculator, then you could come up with a
>TI-internet protocol)...

Awww...  That 600ms net lag.  ;)

Anything under 50mw should be fine in every country of the world.  If you
are within cuba, you can have an unlicensed station.  :)

And the FCC is realy going to go after me for starting a 5,000watt station
in Barrow, AK.

If ANYONE knows what barrow is like...you will know why they wouldn't care.  :)

The sun is out for 6 months, and away for 6 months.  :)  Its like one huge
day...

And in the winter, its hard to start your car in 75 below weather.  :)