Re: TI-H: Fun-tography Ability?????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Fun-tography Ability?????

>a gameboy emulator for (turboed?) 86's would be very cool. =D if we could
>figure out how to expand the actual ram on the to about 2 megs, we could do
>it.

Cant be done...  :)  It *can* be done just like a 386sx12 *can* run Win97,
or any other PC for that matter...  ;)

LINUX FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

>i know how to make cartridge interfaces, too.

yep...  those are easy...  :)  All you would have to do is set up the
address lines and data lines and get the bankswitcher lines hooked up...
but, by that time, it would be too slow...

IMO, you guys should just buy a $50 gameboy...  :)