Re: TI-H: new lcd (possibility of color?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: new lcd (possibility of color?)

I have a catalog here from Marlin P. Jones & Assoc. Inc. and they have a
Solomon LM310SGLU LCD screen. Its 128 x 64 (like the 85), but has LED
backlighting! Has built in drivers, 4-bit TTL interface, 20 pins for
signals and power (5v I believe), and view area of 70mm x 39mm. Cost:
$24.95

Any help to anyone?

Clive Bentley