Re: TI-H: ti-injector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-injector

That figures...  Did you hear about the guy in russia playing with test
sattelites?  He had a candy bar in his pocket and wondered why it was a
liquid when he opened it.  He never got hurt though, the radio technology
was bad back then.  So bad, their sattelite dish was mounted inside a
shack...aluminum shack.  :)