Re: TI-H: 86 upgrades?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 86 upgrades?

--

You can go to my site for very basic backlight instructions and the power and turbo.

If you go onto the turbo page, go to the TI-85/81 turbo, and not the TI-86.

The TI-86 turbo is not up, but is the same as the TI-85 turbo. The diference
is that the TI-86 uses C13, NOT C9.

TI-86: C13

TI-85: C9

One person got it backwards, i just want to make sure. It's in about the same
place as the picture shows.

For the backlight, I DO NOT recomend the LED backlight shown on my page. I
would recomend an EL backlight. Contact David Knaack <knaackd@marotz.com> for
info on purchasing the Indiglo style panel. It's very clear and bright! He has
a detailed page, but I forgot the address (for the 10 billionth time :). Ask him.

As for power expansion, my instructions aren't the best, but they are OK. Ask
me if you have ANY questions.

I'd update the images with photos, but I have no decent camera, and my
powerBok is in pieces, losely wired to an external monitor on my desk. No room
for my scanner. ): I want a digital camera. Even one of those Connectix
QuickTake cameras would do! (any for sale cheap? Color, not the B&W one for
$30 at MacMall)???

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html

Follow-Ups: References: