> >    ___________
> >  =|           |====.
> >  =|  Toshiba  |===. '.
> >  =|___________|==. '. |
> >    ___________    | | |
> >  =|    ,      |==' ,' |
> >  =|   ^uos    |===' ,'
> >  =|__________ |===='

Like the sony above? Upside down? but without my Toshiba chip?

I'm not suprised.

I'm sure you're right. it's the mirroring stuff i was talking about before.

What we need to do is map out the pins for the ROM module, and since it's been
done already, We may have all the pins. We just need to check the chip's data
sheet to learn what the pins are. Once we know that, we can map them all
straight to the ROM module port and then ANY TI-92 should be upgradable!!!

Sound interesting???

It may even be possible to make a module that even just plugs in, between the
normal ROM module. You'd need to cut a hole for it possibly. Maybe not.
depends on how thick it was. Imagine just plugging in a RAM expansion board
and it would add 128K!!! That would be cool!!!

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html