Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

lets get one thing straight.  most amy electronic hardware person will tell
you once you figure something out, you loose interest majorly...  :)  If
they proffit of my design, I'll see checks in the mail, but I doubt they
will...  It was fun making it, and thats why I did it.

I might hang on to the EII...  It might provide income also, but I want a
CDR...  :)

If I told you who, I'd have to kill you.  ;)