Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

>What about giving you a certain percent of all the chips produced???

Thats what I was also thinking about...  I just want a recordable CD player...

>I'd send you cash for each chip I sold.

...maybe

>What price are you looking at???

Price of a recordable CD player

>Make an offer you think is valid.

Price of a recordable CD player, taht is good

>How long do you want the cash paid?? till a certain cash  amount, or a
>specific numberof chips, or forever or what???

I don't know...  I want a recordable CD player

>Also, where do I get the stuff, or where can I find info to build it???

me.

>What about software??

Its already on the internet.

>I'd like to make EIIs but I'd have to start from the bottom to do it.

start from the bottom?

>If I could, when could I get the code/info whatever.

When its bug free.  So far it will recalibrate your underwear and burn your
toast.  :)

>Thanks!!!

k.

>Id like to make EIIs and do EL backlights and turbos.

k.

>The other stuff I do, I'll still do, but as special order.

what else is there?  :)

>Thanks!!!

k.