Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

What about giving you a certain percent of all the chips produced???

I'd send you cash for each chip I sold.

What price are you looking at???

Make an offer you think is valid.

How long do you want the cash paid?? till a certain cash  amount, or a
specific numberof chips, or forever or what???

Also, where do I get the stuff, or where can I find info to build it???

What about software??

I'd like to make EIIs but I'd have to start from the bottom to do it.

If I could, when could I get the code/info whatever.

Thanks!!!

Id like to make EIIs and do EL backlights and turbos.

The other stuff I do, I'll still do, but as special order.

Thanks!!!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html