Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Rights to EII

Okay, I see a minor problem here...  every other design was given away, and now
you want to SELL yours?  Best of luck, but that mentality's going to spark more
competition and vaporware than anyone on this lists cares to see anymore.  I
appreciate the work that you've put into it, but you're heading into some
serious gray area.