Re: TI-H: RF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RF

To explain why, I just got a cool poster from Omega, the people who give
out free handbooks and posters if you have a "business".  I hadn't sent
off for posters, but my dad must have because a RF spectrum chart showing
the 3 levels of usage just came the other day[they also have 3 or so more
others, a chart of dimensionless numbers(on the back of the RF chart, i
thinkan IR spectrum chart, a chart of shuttle mission patches, and a
chart of space rockets(the one I'm sending away for).  It also came
w/some flyers and request forms for handbooks filled W/info and products.
 They have temperature, pressure, and other handbooks.  I'll upload the
email/addr/url of it tommorow.  Oh yeah, they also liscense Dilbert(TM)
for their cardpacks and have two series.  I have series 1, nice.  They
are like the same length as regular reply postcards, but about 14" long
with a full-color Dilbert(tm) strip on each.  It's like they're dying to
give away free stuff other than samples.  Later.