Re: TI-H: TI-MemSwitch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-MemSwitch

Date:          Mon, 18 May 1998 16:27:11 -0700
To:            ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
From:          gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
Subject:       Re: TI-H: TI-MemSwitch

I want to know how to do this to an 85!!!

why don't you release some of your project to the f'ing list

you guys won't be able to understand my code just like bryan said I
wouldn't understand his.

>all you do is act like you know more than everbody anyway,

I answer questions.  If you think that I know more than everybody, are you
calling them stupid?  I don't know alot about alot of things, and I don't
reply to something unless I'm sure its right.

Oh yeah, rachel said you guys were making fun of me in IRC or something
like that.

>then when we
>ask you about anything ... you just generalize.
>shut up!

you can unsubscribe if you want.