TI-H: Please Read

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Please Read

Hey Everybody read this.
I've never posted before on this list and I've just been reading the
stuff you guys have been doing.  It's pretty cool.
In the past Robert Brack (I think) had a little trouble with someone
about exchanging calcs and I think someone E-mail bombed the offender.
I just have a certain request to bomb someone so that I can teach a
certain someone a lesson.  You see, he thinks he's so cool and he
decided to subscribe me to numorous Lists (some that are inappropriate)
and I just need someone to make him pay.  This is immature I know, but
you see i'm only a Freshman in High School.  Could someone do this for
me?
Now it seems that i have to close down this e-mail account and start a
new one.
If anyone responds, I'll post his e-mail address.
Thanks
Josh