Re: Kit Problem-Please read ( was Re: TI-H: backlight...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Kit Problem-Please read ( was Re: TI-H: backlight...)

From: Andrew Boudreau <johnpb@keynet.net>

>hey i just posted a message.. noticed it and i could do it like
solder or
>melt the screw hole down.. that is no problem at all.  I willing to
pay for
>shipping their & back and send this broken calc if you would install
it for
>me

Sure thing, but if you already have the LCD off, you're mostly done!
I'd be happy to do the installation for you (and I'd love to get my
hands on that broken calc).
If you pay shipping here, I'll install it and send it back.

Do you have an appropriate switch?  If not, I'll have to buy
some more.

Rich, are you still stocked with those tiny switches (I seem to
recall that you said you bought about 100 of 'em)?  If so, I'd
like to get some more, these kits aren't really complete without
them.

thanks
DK