Re: TI-H: TI-MemSwitch

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-MemSwitch

I just opened my 1.4 version... the board has a different ram chip its a
SONY cxk581000aym-70ll
******BUT******
here is the interesting point!!!!!!!!!!!!
the chip is labled U10R on the board,
DIRECTLY ABOVE THE RAM CHIP there is an outline and traces for A SECOND
CHIP!!!! already on the board... the traces would conect the two
chips(if a second one where soldered in) almost EXACTLY like the
scematics for what that guy did on his page....
Hmmmmm looks like TI was contemplateing adding more RAM to futer 92's
but never did it.....
hehehe VERY interesting :0

>> it IS possible to add more RAM but none has done it yet,
>
>i think someone did it for a TI-92...
>here's the link:  <A HREF="http://www.daewoo.fr/~jjm/ti92.html">TI92
MEMORY