Re: TI-H: Temperature Sensors

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Temperature Sensors

<<
 You don't have to buy their kit.  I went to the book store
 and...ummm...looked at a book then bought what I needed for about $3.

 Anyway, you don't need a PCB in the first place.  I made the entire thing
 by soldering the caps and resistors, ect.  directly to the chip.

 >Beware, builders, of the surface mount chip.  And if you want to build your
 >own, you have to buy a $15 PCB etching kit from radio shack.
 >
 >Lee

It makes a professional, strong, reliable connection.

Where can you get all the stuff for $3, that is very hard to believe, I would
like
to know your source :)

Lee