Re: TI-H: ti-injector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-injector

Or, modify the driver a little, address up to 16 chips, have a menu program
with the drivers built in, and it knows what chip to get, retreives the
data, and there you go!  Hey grant, I'm serious, you should try this.  BTW,
did you get those schematics?

Another question; who here knows anything about wireless ethernet?  If I
build one myself, and plug it into my hub at home, how far can it go, do you
think we could "amp" it maybe 6 miles?  W/out line of site?  I don't care
about legality, I just want to "surf the web" at school on my laptop.  Even
access my CD-ROM server and modem.  Any answers would be great.