Re: TI-H: Re: Hardware upgrades

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Hardware upgrades

To use my time this weekend, I spent my time installing win95 and redhat on
a 486sx 33 with 4MB of ram and making the two OSs talk to each other...
First of all, It doesn't have any Ebios (EDPT BIOS) so I had to find a bios
upgrade for it (or use 503 of my 1.23GB hd).  Then RedHat didn't like my
SCSI cd player, so I had to take the one out of my other PC.  Then I got
everything working, fired up Win95.  All went well untill I started Serv-U.
It died.  :)

I installed Win95 all over again and now have it running WarFtp.  Man, the
thing only takes 570,000bps...  :(  (57k).  It should be more like 150k,
but I'm using Win95, not linux...  :)