TI-H: Re: Hardware upgrades

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Hardware upgrades

****NOTE****
This message is posted to TI-H because it is very relevant that others know
this. I'm not stopping building things, but I am cutting back. This message
also, of course applies to the original sender of this message.
****NOTE****

Actualy, If you want to build the upgrades, you are welcome to.

With colege comming soon, I'll have very little time. I also need to get a
REAL job.

If you want, you may want to start building many of the devices.

I'm going to always do turbos and SPinTerfaces and ELs. Speakers and EL I'll
do when asked. Other things, I'm going to probably raise my prices on, and not
do some.

My site will eventualy be updated, but not for some time.

I also think I'm going to get back to link based expanders. I'll of course
build SPinTerface versions, but I'll do link when asked.

I'm only going to build SPinTerface versions when asked, cause the
SPinTerface, although not dificult to build, does take some time.

I'll still build items, but I'm not going to advertise or anthing.

I have one more order to fill, and then I'm pretty well going to cut back.

I'll do upgrades full time in the summer again, and over breaks, and I'll
offer to do them when asked, but anyone with expirience in electronics, or who
has built stuff from my page, I'd appreciate if you contacted me. if you are
interested, I'll add you to my web page under a list of people who build the items.

I'm not quitting, but I just need some more free time (to waste by working! :)

Like I said, I'll do Memory extenders for sure. Link or SPinTerface, but I'm
hoping to do more of the link versions, and for the SPinTerface versions, I'm
hoping for customers who alread have the SPinTerface installed.

I'll install it if they ask, but if they ask for an expander, they get a link
version as default.

Sorry for being so long, but There is a lot to explain.

Also, I'm not doing like Mel and quitting TI.

I just need a break to prepare for colege and work and stuff. I don't even
have cash for a car or to fix my computer!!!

I'm looking at some sort of electronics engineering or computer technitian.
Hopefuly, I'll get in this fall!

I look forward to getting back in school.

I'm not going to unsubscribe TI-H either, but I'm going to actualy not respond
to a message unless it's absolutely nescesary. Basicly, unless I can
contribute REALISTICLY, I'm going to hit delete. I'll read each of course. If
it's important, then I'll reply, and if I skan it over and it's some stupid
temp thing, or how many computers I have, or who's calc is bigger and such,
then to trash it goes! (:

Speaking of trash, Any Mac users ever play escape velocity??? AWESOME game. I
was off my e-mail for over 24 hours!!!

Amazing!!!

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html