Re: TI-H: Touch screens

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Touch screens

Do you have any idea how much work it would take to get a touch screen
into a calc?  Besides, they have to have their own processors and
software to run. (they would have to communicate with the calc using
digital I/O's.  This means that it would probably have to be external
and have some giant driver to run it.  The point is, unless they've
figure out a way to shrink an electronic circuitry 2 inches thick down
to some thing manageable, it ain't going to happen.  Also, they take a
lot of power.

Well, sorry if I burst your bubble, but I know this stuff cause my dad
works with them all the time.