TI-H: Re: these are surely things to ponder about :-Þ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: these are surely things to ponder about :-Þ

%Larry has been away for a while so this might be new or older message
replys you are now reading.%
Ooops, It doesn't matter.  Either way, 2*0=0 so if it will be twice as
cold tommorw and it is 0 today, it will *still* be 0 tommorow.
Farenheit, Celcius, Rankine, Kelvin, it don't matter.
~Larry C
"Oh Elizabeth this is the biggest one yet!"
Larry1492@juno.com
On Sat, 02 May 1998 20:17:23 -0400 Bryan Rabeler
<brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us> writes:

>S43R80 wrote:
>
>> gabe wrote
>>
>> >  4. If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be
>twice
>> >     as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
>>
>> >I'm gonna ask my science teacher that one...
>>
>> i did ask my physics teacher...she just laughed at me and walked
>away...  :)
>
>zero degrees F or C? :)
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]